Here is the short list of what I'm most thankful for right now in my life:
:: I'm thankful for my boys. They are my whole life. I'm very blessed to have a wonderful husband and a wonderful son that love me, take care of me, let me take care of them, and smother me with cuddles and kisses every chance they get.
:: I'm thankful that my husband has a good job. We were jobless this time last year until February, so I'm very grateful for that!
:: I'm thankful for my family. It's been so nice to be around them again.
:: I'm thankful for such amazing friends. Friends from highschool, Brighton friends, old college roommates, our time in Hawaii, Las Vegas, and now new friends from moving back to Utah. I love that I get to keep these friends close and interact with them every single day through modern technology.
:: I'm thankful every second of everyday that I don't have cancer.
:: I'm thankful that we were able to buy my boys new coats this winter and me new boots. A luxury that we could not afford to do last year.
:: I'm thankful for this amazing earth! That I get to plant in her soil and run my fingers through her grass. That she gives and gives to her inhabitants and that I can see miraculous things everyday if I look for them.
:: I'm thankful for yarn, fabric, twine, buttons, shiny silver scissors and soft felt. I'm thankful that I find so much joy in creating things with my hands and am able to do this almost every day.
:: I'm thankful for cardigans, jeans, flip flops, fake diamond earrings, and black mascara. Little things that help me be comfortable with myself everyday.
:: I'm thankful for books and libraries.
:: I'm thankful that we found this little pioneer house and that we get to live here. It has been one of the highlights of my year.
:: I'm thankful for heartache and pain. Because I know that it will make the happy times in my life so much happier and my joy so much sweeter than it could have been otherwise.
::I'm thankful for a loving Heavenly Father. That even though I slack and I pull away sometimes, he's always there welcoming me back with open arms. I know that he knows my heart and that he loves me. Always.

Well written. You have always been a talented writer. Your words help others to relate to, sympathies with, and love every aspect of what makes up Meg. Happy Thanksgiving my cherished friend. Enjoy your family, know that you are loved in Vegas and that we miss you. :D
ReplyDeleteI like the pioneer house one. Just waiting for the day, when you say "I am so sick of this stinkin' house! ha ha ha :) :)
ReplyDelete