October 24, 2012

Tiny...


Do baby feet really come this tiny? I made some Mary Jane booties for my sister in law Kim who is going to have her first little one in a few months. I have never done booties before. It was nice to make something other than hats and leg warmers. They turned out so cute... and tiny! I hope that they fit her for a while.

The pattern made up really fast and were so fun to make. I see more booties being made in my future.


4 comments:

  1. Those are so adorable! I have so many friends who are amazing knitters, like yourself and am extremely jealous. I used to be able to make a wash cloth...but I think I forgot everything I once knew.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You could do it Hannah! Seriously, you could. I know all I do from you tube :).

      Delete
  2. This is too funny. I was just going to email you to do a couple for me I found on Pintrest. :D They are adorable. I know she'll love them. :D

    ReplyDelete