November 12, 2010

Jack Pot...

My super cute husband wanted to help me start my little Schleich collection. So one day he surprised me with a little Indian to start things out right. He's so cute. I love the feather in his hair...

Then one day we were innocently walking through Target... I was trying to find a new belt for my vacuum. And wouldn't you know it, right across the aisle from the vacuums was a bin full of Schleich toys all on clearance!! I bought one of each... and yes, it felt like Christmas morning. I'm totally okay with it because I got them each for about 1/5 of their normal price. Yay for clearance. Not a bad way to start out the collection...







I love the little detail that are put into each one. I love the blue eyes on this baby wolf.

And the silver horse shoes on the horse feet...


Sorry for the blurry picture, but it's the best I could do. I don't have a separate cabinet for them yet so right now they live on a shelf in my buffet.


It's been so fun. My little guy thinks that it's so to play with them (and so do I...). I'm loving it.
... and no, I never did find the vacuum belts either.

No comments:

Post a Comment