I'm not the most stylish girl in the world... but I would like to be better. I think that I've moved past the phase of not wanting to spend money on clothes because there are other things I could be spending money on, to realizing that it feels really good to like the way that you look. I don't think that there is anything wrong with trying to look your best and to have fun with it! We all have to wear clothes, might as well look good! I'm also realizing that it doesn't have to cost a fortune to look good, there are always deals and sales going on if you look for them.
I've been looking at lots of different style blogs lately, trying to get ideas of cute outfits. Here are some of my favorites in no particular order...
Classic Coquette (my own personal style consultant just started one!!!)
So tell me... where do you go for your fashion inspiration?? Do you know any other good style blogs that I should know about... please help a girl out!
+
i've been having fun with this one lately:
ReplyDeletehttp://thingsidothinkwearseelovedream.blogspot.com/