November 19, 2014

Triangle quilt...


I finished the triangle quilt for our living room a few months ago and am finally getting around to documenting it here. We snapped some family pictures this fall so I brought the quilt along with us to take a few pictures outside.


My goal was to keep it simple and use the colors that I want in my living room in the quilt. I went for brown, teal, green, and white. Honestly... I love it, but it's a bit busy for me. I think I used too many different patterned fabrics and not enough solid colors. Oh well, it's a quilt! I'm sure it will be one of many around here someday. I used a mossy green flannel on the back so that it would be nice and soft. It's been getting a lot of use around here already.


3 comments:

  1. I don't think it's too busy at all!!! I want one just like it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks wonderful! Iove the colour combinations. Wanna teach me how to make a quilt??

    ReplyDelete