February 4, 2014

Projects Connect...

My friend Nora had a great idea this year that I am happy to be a part of! She has asked several women (I believe there are 42ish involved) to have a goal each month to accomplish and then put up on a blog called Projects Connect 2014. It's all about setting goals, finding our happiness, spending more time doing what we really love with intention, and cheering each other on throughout the year. Sounds good to me!

On the 4th of every month this year I will be over there blogging about my goal for the month. So head on over if you are interested! I started out January tackling my filing cabinet craziness... and I'm feeling super accomplished to have it done!

My monthly list of goals is here. Thanks Nora for the adventure and opportunity!

4 comments:

  1. I totally need a filing cabinet. I should just buy one...soon. :D Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also, I love your list of projects for 2014. I will totally help with hats and I love the idea of reading conference talks in preparation of the upcoming conference. Great idea. Good luck this month. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. YAY!! I'm glad you will help me! Because I'm going to need a lot of help getting some hats together. We got our cabinet at an estate sale for $10 back when we lived in Vegas. So worth it! I keep my fabric in the bottom two drawers.

      Delete
  3. Awesome list! Makes me want to come up with one too! Also, Nate and I should totally run a race with you in July. That would be way fun!

    ReplyDelete