I pretty much failed at decorating for Halloween this year. I had good intentions, but I've been so busy canning and harvesting the food we grew around here that I really did not put much effort into decorating.
The only new decoration I was able to make was my awesome wreath for the front door. I did this in mid September with my friend on a girls day and I love it!
We sprayed the branch wreath black and added some black birds (with red eyes) and a pretty bow. I looked around on Pinterest for a wreath that I wanted to make but didn't find any that I loved, so we came up with this! Take that Pinterest (just kidding... I really do love you).
I pulled out the bat garland that I made about 4 years ago...
Trent's aunt brought over some pumpkins that she grew in her garden this year.
And... that's it! I feel bad. I wish that I would have tried a little harder. Maybe in March or April I can work on some Halloween crafts since Fall seems to be super busy for me.
My little dude tried to help out. He colored several pictures that he hung around with magnets on anything metal. Here is one that I though was super cute.
Maybe next year I will be better...
No comments:
Post a Comment