February 5, 2012

Apples...

My husband's aunt and uncle are fruit farmers here in Utah and we stopped by the other day to get some of their left over apples.


We took one box and dried them all... and they only lasted a week! They were so super yummy, they went really fast. So we went back down to get some more...


We came home with a trunk full of apples!!!! We've been running 3 dehydrators day and night, and we have bearly made a dent in our pile of apples.


We are swimming in yummy apple treats right now. We figure we'd just make a whole bunch to give away to our families and friends since they are so good and the apples needed to be used or they would have just been thrown out.

So yummy!

 ***My pictures aren't the greatest right now, I'm trying to blog with pictures from my phone, but my phone is craptastic. It's not a fancy Iphone or anything, it's a crappy Boost Mobile phone that has been dropped 15,000 times. But it's what I have right now so I'm trying to make the most of it!***

2 comments:

  1. These dried apples are SO GOOD! I love them. Thank You. Thank you thank you. P.S. we ate a whole bag on Saturday.

    ReplyDelete