September 29, 2011

All I wanted for my birthday was a ponytail...


All I really wanted for my birthday this year was a ponytail...

And with the help of (several) bobbie pins, I got it!!

Twenty {8} is going to be great!

At least that's what I keep telling myself. The power of positive thinking. It is going to be great!

6 comments:

  1. Cute! You will have no need of Bobbie pins soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH!!!! You look fabulous. Happy Birthday!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 28 IS going to be great. :D Happy birthday Beautiful!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. happy happy birthday!! when I was growing my hair out I couldn't WAIT until I could pull it back into a pony. and yes, I had to use bobby pins for awhile too, haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sad that I didn't know/remember that it was your birthday. I owe you a birthday wish!! Love the ponytail!! Although I vote for you to keep short hair!!

    ReplyDelete