Okay, so remember when I said I was in love with
this quilt pattern here? Well... I changed my mind. I don't know what it is, maybe that I want to have white bedding and I felt like there was just too much white and not enough color on this one... or maybe it was just that the white and the colors weren't separated enough... not sure. Anyway, I've had my
hope valley fabric sitting here waiting for me to make up my mind. Then I saw this beautiful little quilt on
a delightful blog and I knew this was the one.
It's the same basic idea, just a little more color mixed in with the white. I love that it's still
asymmetrical... I love
Denyse Schmidt. I love all of her stuff. Her fabric, her patterns. You can find this one for free
here. So I'm going to do that pattern with white and these beautiful fabrics...
I think I'll start tomorrow because I can't wait!
oooh, I'm excited to see what you come up with.
ReplyDeletegosh.. gorgeous prints! :D
ReplyDeleteAnimated Confessions
I love the fabrics you bought. That is going to be so cute!
ReplyDelete