December 8, 2009

Stacking the Odds...

Oh my... have you ever fallen in love with a quilt before? I hadn't "fallen in love" until last night when I saw this Stacking the Odds quilt by Denyse Schmidt. Oh my... I love it!


I love the pattern... the clean lines... the rows... the white.... how modern it is compared to other quilt patterns... I love this new fabric line she has going called Hope Valley.


My husband has been asking me for years (literally) to make a new quilt for our bed. Ours was a wedding gift and has been well loved... and is falling apart. I've been hesitant because it's pricy and takes so much work to make a king sized quilt... but I'm doing it! I'm totally going to make this one... I can't wait!

3 comments:

  1. Meg, I'm so excited...I can't wait to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oooh! i love it too! can't wait to see it completed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do like this. It is totally you!! I can't wait to see it on your bed.

    ReplyDelete