I was going to print off the pictures and modge podge them onto wooden tiles... but then I saw this fabric matching game over on No Big Dill (instructions are on her blog) and knew that I would have more fun with this. I'm more of a sewing girl than a modge podge girl after all...
I wasn't a huge fan of the iron on transfer paper that I used. Other than that I love the way that it turned out!

This is a baseball loving family so I used Alexander Henry's baseball fabric. A smaller print might have been better (or is it just me that would want to cheat and memorize the patterns on the back...)
This is a baseball loving family so I used Alexander Henry's baseball fabric. A smaller print might have been better (or is it just me that would want to cheat and memorize the patterns on the back...)
haha!! i would totally memorize the patterns on the back...
ReplyDeletelove this!
That is so cute! I love it!
ReplyDeleteI love it!
ReplyDeleteThanks! We love it!
ReplyDeletewhat an adorable gift!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea! I would have memorized the patterns on the back too...
ReplyDeleteThat looks so cool. I should make one for my kids. You are soooo creative. Thanks again for the visit and surprise. You are so thoughtful.
ReplyDelete