Before...
We bought our dinning room set a year and a half ago on Craigslist and the chair seats were white. We knew that they didn't have a chance of staying white in our house, and I've been meaning to recover them ever since... but I just kept putting it off.
So we went and got some pretty green/brown/cream/gray fabric to go on top. And I have to say, this $12 staple gun from Home Depot may be the best $12 I've ever spent on anything...
We just cut out the fabric, pulled it tight, I made husband fold under the raw edges because I wanted it to look nice (even though nobody will ever see the bottom of the chair...) and stapled away!
After...
We even went the extra mile and covered them in vinyl too... just so that we wont have to do it again anytime soon! I love them! They look so much better! Now to finish the rest of the room to match the chairs...
Holy Cow!!! I LOVE them!!
ReplyDeletebeautiful! really love
ReplyDeletethose. good job.
i LOVE them!! you are just amazing, as always.
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THEM TOO!! I love that fabric. You guys never cease to amaze.
ReplyDeleteIncredible fabric, bravo!!! I love my stapler too... I keep thinking it was so cheap that it is sure to kapooooot on me anyday... but it has been going for 2 years now... I use it at least several times a month, and still going strong. Gotta love money well spent! And I could write a novel on how much I love craigslist... I'll spare you, snicker.
ReplyDeletethat is some great fabric!!! i love them!!!
ReplyDelete