November 1, 2009

Finished mirror...

Ahhh... I've been enjoying my new mirror all week! My hubby did a great job!


We couldn't find any little wooden caps for the "wooden nail" look so we ended up sanding down the edges of a wooden dowel and cutting off the little knobs and gluing them into the holes. That's love people!

Now to figure out how to refinish the fireplace!!! Tile it? Put molding around it? Not sure yet...

5 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL!! You are both so amazing and crafty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like it! You have the best ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how it turned out. Good job Trent, and good job on your great directions. We all know men need good directions to get the job done right. :D I think with that mirror a good mantle is needed. The one you have looks small. Maybe it should be in the same color as the mirror.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow that looks awesome. I may have to copy that. We bought a big mirror for our front room when we got married. We finally hung it in our room because it is not big enough in our front room. We will never be able to afford a mirror big enough for the space we want so building it ourselves will be the only way. Thanks for showing us that it is possible and actually way better!!!

    ReplyDelete