So we bought a glass cutter (just a little cheap tool that scores the glass so you can break it) and cut down the mirror to the appropriate size and husband built the frame with some wood we bought at Home Depot.
Here was our mirror inspiration from Pottery Barn...
This mirror retails for about $500... ours will be cashing in at around $30!!! That's awesome!
Ours has a thicker frame and is not quiet so rustic. We used new wood instead of refurbished wood but it still has that rustic feel which I love. I'm so excited... the stain is drying on it right now so I'll post up a picture when it's done!!!
I love a handy husband...
I bet it looks great!
ReplyDeleteI can't wait to see it!
ReplyDeletemeg, I totally remember you guys from primary. you are so talented. where did you guys move to? sorry to hear about your loss. we experienced 3 years of failed attempts and 2 miscarriages before we got our baby girl. although no where near the duration of yours, I can sympathize with the emotional heartache it creates. best of luck.
ReplyDelete