June 17, 2016

Meg's Maternity Pictures...

It's been a long, long time since I've written here.... I think last 4th of July my cousin said, "I really like that mermaid tail that you made, but really, time to update your blog." So here we are a year later. No promise that this will become a regular thing. I guess we'll see.
 
A lot happens in a year and a half. We are doing great. Still running around after my two awesome boys, still making projects every chance that I can. My current project has been growing another baby though. I'm currently counting down the unknown days until we get to meet this new little guy. Being pregnant with him has been such a blessing. So different than anything I have ever encountered in pregnancy. Basically, everything is going fine! Which has been awesome!
 
I wanted to capture this time that I get to grow another human in my body. I don't know if I will ever get this chance again, so it needed to be documented. I like doing the Hypnobabies Childbirth Hypnosis course to prepare for my births. When you go into your hypnotic state they have you go to your safe, special place where you can mentally relax. My place is always up in the mountains among the big trees, wearing a white cotton nightgown. So that is where I had my dear friend take some pictures of me in all my pregnancy glory.
 
So here I am, back at the blog... cause I needed a place to share these at. 



We took these in May... and that river was super cold! This is my, 'You want me to do what in that river" face.









 We hit winter and spring up in the mountains because of the time of year we went. So I have my Ice Queen pictures and my Spring pictures.






Thank you so much Corinne for doing this for me!!! I was so hesitant because I feel enormous, but I'm so glad that I did. Pregnancy is something that is so amazing, and I'm honored to be going through this again.

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! Serene and naturally beautiful, just like you!!! I love these ones of you lying down in the grass. Corinne, you are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful!!! Serene and naturally beautiful, just like you!!! I love these ones of you lying down in the grass. Corinne, you are amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these. They look so natural. So you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously.... These are amazing. I am so glad you got a chance to do this. She knows you well and captured you perfectly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are beautiful and what a perfect location for your pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous! I love them! Especially the one of you sitting on the tree, I think that one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete