November 5, 2013

Three months...


This little boy has changed so much in the last three months! He was so tiny when he was born, but now he is just a regular rollie pollie baby!


He is finally starting to get to be a happier baby! He is smiling and cooing every chance he gets. Middle of the night feedings are actually pretty fun because he starting smiling at me as soon as he sees me. It's actually hard to put him back down to bed because he is just soooo sweet and cute (I never thought I would say that!).

He loves the swing, and I usually nap him in there during the day because he will actually sleep... I'm hoping that I'm not creating too bad of a habit with that. But in our tiny house that is always loud, I feel like I just have to do what is working for me at the time. He also loves laying on his back and that is when he is the most talkative.

We are all falling so in love with him. I find myself smiling so much, which is sadly a little surprising to all of us. Blue keeps saying, "Mom, why are you smiling?", like it is so out of the ordinary. Maybe it is... this baby is healing my heart in a big way and I'm so grateful for him.


Not that this is a real surprise, but we have another big, blue eyed boy around here!!

He's doing pretty good with sleeping. He's started to go 7-9 hours at night with one feeding around 5 AM. That is until daylight savings... and now we are all messed up! I don't know if it's daylight savings really or something else, but he's suddenly back to waking up 3 times at night for the past few nights. I hope that it's just a fluke and my good sleeper will come back!

5 comments:

  1. Oh man....he's beyond adorable. I would have a smile on my face all day tooooooooooooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my I just love him! It was really good to see you guys last weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it totally fine to have him nap in the swing, all of mine did until they could sit up on their own and then suddenly they only wanted to sleep in their cribs. Do whatever you need to get him the rest he (and you) need.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That makes me feel better Heather... seriously it does!

      Delete