March 5, 2013

In other news...

I have one more bean recipe that I want to share... but in the meantime I felt like sharing something else instead tonight...


WE'RE GOING TO HAVE A BABY!!!

We are expecting a baby BOY at the end of the summer!! I'm due August 30th and am 14 weeks right now, and starting to look a little "questionable, so I thought it would be a good time to share our news. I'm still in a little shock that we already know it's a boy, but I guess it's just more time to prepare right? 

We are all over the moon excited about this. Especially little Spiderman there, who really wanted to have a little brother. I'm just feeling super grateful and blessed that our fertility efforts worked, and that we are finally going to be having another baby. 

I'm also excited to share this news with all of you!! So many of you have been so incredibly supportive to our family over the past few years. It feels good to finally have some great news to share with everyone!!

And now that I'm out of my first trimester coma... hopefully I will be around this space more!

15 comments:

  1. That's cool that you know the gender already! I am SO happy for you guys! That's just awesome news. I wish you the very best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Ashley! We are super happy about it!

      Delete
  2. I am so, so, so excited for you!!! How do you know the gender so early??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christina! It was weird, my OB's office is super high tech and they do an ultrasound everytime I go in there. So my doctor asked if we were planning on finding out the gender and I said yes, and there it was! I didn't know that you could even tell that early. I feel a little bad that Trent wasn't there for it, but we are really excited to have another boy!

      Delete
  3. I'm so, so happy for you guys!! Having 2 boys in a row is the best! We found out that Gavin was a boy at 14 weeks too. It's kind of nice knowing early, this time around I didn't find out till 18 weeks and I thought I was going to die of impatience having to wait that long to find out. Hope you're starting to feel more normal and I'm so excited for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rachele! I think two boys will be fun too. They will be so far in age it will be interesting. Hopefully they can still bond and be little buddies. I'm excited for you to be having a girl! So fun Rachele!

      Delete
  4. This makes me so happy! I literally have goosebumps! I am so excited for your sweet family. I can't get over how happy this makes me, Meg! Best wishes for a great pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Star! That means a lot. We are so excited about it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You already know how excited I am, but I want to publicly say that I'm THRILLED! Boys need brothers! So glad youre having another!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is such wonderful news, Paris! I'm so excited for you guys. <3 Kindle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jane was reading over my shoulder just now and said, 'Their going to have a baby? Trusen will like being a big brother.' Too cute. :D Again, CONGRATULATIONS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations, Megan! I'm SO happy for you! This is my favorite post of yours! Baby boys are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is fantastic!! i just read backwards from your dream post...somehow i don't seem to be up to date on things but scrolling down i was thrilled to see this post. congratulations meg. i'm so happy for you and your boys. yay! glad to hear you are well xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such happy, happy news. Congrats! P.S. Fun to see you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete