April 9, 2012

Easter...


Two egg hunts made for a very happy little boy this weekend.




I love this orangcicle shirt that I found for Easter Sunday. He looked so darling in it if I do say so myself. Favorite find in his Easter basket? Silly putty. Hasn't stopped playing with it since.

And just to keep it real... right after I took these pictures he dropped his silly putty and it rolled down the driveway. He dove for it and ripped a big hole in his church pants... but saved the putty!! So my favorite gray church pants of his went into the trash and he wore black ones instead. I  try not to get mad at him for just being a little boy, but sometimes I'm sad at how fast we go through clothes around here.

Beautiful holiday... one of my favorites. I love the spring smell that is in the air right now. Reminders of life are all around us this time of year. Which is really what Easter is all about right? Life... we will live again. I truly believe this.

No comments:

Post a Comment