January 4, 2012

Flannel...


The other day I went shopping and spent an hour looking through the women's section and didn't find anything that I liked. Then I spent 5 minutes in the men's section and found this flannel shirt. I'm in love. I was giddy walking out of the store. I've always wanted a flannel shirt. Nevermind the fact that my father in law was wearing almost the exact same shirt today. I hope that my husband doesn't mind this slight step away from femininity... cause I might be living in this from now on. I've always secretly wanted to be a cowgirl or a lumberjack... now I can at least look like one.

It felt appropriate to wear it while working on the barn today. We didn't get it done for Christmas like I had hoped, but we started it just after. It's coming together so nicely! The walls are up and the roof is ready to go on.

4 comments:

  1. love the shirt and the barn. Maybe i need to start shopping the mens section....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think flannel can be feminine. I like it. I also like the look of that barn. I can't wait to see it done.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable, even in a men's flannel shirt. ;) Good luck completing the barn - can't wait to see the finished project! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like fun! I love the shirt. It doesn't even look like a man's shirt.

    ReplyDelete