December 25, 2011
My Christmas Card...
This is my cute little family. I don't like to send out Christmas cards, so I don't. But I do like to take at least one picture a year of my family, trying to look cute, to give to the grandma's. I also like having a picture every year so that we can see how we've grown and what we look like.
I love the one that I got this year. In front of an old wooden cabin with a rock fireplace. Darling. And my boy who still lets his mom hold him... even more darling.
I hope that you all had a wonderful Christmas today! Mine was spent surrounded by family and those that I love. I'm a lucky blessed girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You all look wonderful Meg! And what a beautiful setting. Merry Christmas to all of you!
ReplyDeleteI love it. You all fit so perfectly in a place like that. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteyour family is so pretty!
ReplyDeletesuper cute!! I hope you had a wonderful holiday!
ReplyDelete