My cute sister in law is expecting twin baby boys any day now! I am so excited for them. I can't wait to see their cute little faces. It was fun to put together a twin package for her. I haven't done a gift for twins before so I decided to do everything similar, but not quite the same. I put together some of my favorite baby things...
I love these little guy ties. This is such a great pattern! They aren't too difficult to make and they don't take too much time. And what couldn't be cuter than a little baby boy in a tie?
This is my favorite baby book ever!!! I wish I had read it before I became a mom, or shortly there after. I didn't read it until my son was almost 5 months old and it totally changed our lives!!! I know I sound dramatic, but it really is so good. I try to give this to all the new moms I can because it was a real life saver for us {well... more of a sanity saver really}.
These are my favorite baby pacifiers. I'm a big believer in pacifiers. Once again, a sanity saver for us as parents. I also made a few binkie clips to go with them from this wonderful tutorial here.
Last but not least, a pair of knit hats. I found the pattern from Ravelry, and they knit up super quick. I love it when I can start and finish a project in one day! These were perfect for that. I just love little cute hats for babies.
Twins!? How exciting and exhausting. Tose ties and hats are super cute- you're so talented!
ReplyDeleteI need to get that book! I have never read it. I only read BABY WISE, which is a mother-killer.
ReplyDeleteamen to that Taylor...
ReplyDeleteI love the book too - I think it has made all the difference for our little girl.
ReplyDeleteGood luck to your sister with twins!
what a fun box! everything is adorable!
ReplyDeleteI love that book too!! I just was looking at it this week. I love the twin picks - the ties and the hats are so cute. You are so sweet to make these I am sure your sister in law will love you for them. She will thank you later for the book - it is hard to imagine how much it can help before the baby is actually here!!
ReplyDeletebest book ever, i live by it!
ReplyDelete