November 5, 2010

Dragon...

What started as a dinosaur costume turned into a dragon... apparently dragons are cooler than dinosaurs. He loved his wings and it was cute to see him showing his dragon wings off to everyone.


I'm glad that I started it the beginning of October because it took me that long to get it all put together. If I were to do it again I would have just skipped the foot part and just done elastic on the bottom of the legs. The feet would never stay where they were suppose to and he was just stepping on them all night.

Cutest little dragon I've ever seen...

4 comments:

  1. very impressed. I made Keilana's fish costume and it is no wear near as cool as that. Dang you have sewing skills.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is one awesome costume!! You did a great job with it.

    ReplyDelete