I've had this gray material sitting around forever. I got it from Walmart a few years ago for a dollar a yard. I just picked up some elastic from Joann's for $2 and that was it! I love it, it's comfortable, long enough, simple.
Ummm... don't mind the buzz cut I'm sporting ;). That's just how things are right now. I feel like I have to try harder to look cute because I can't just rely on good hair anymore.
What a cute skirt, Paris! That whole outfit is darling, actually. You look great.
ReplyDelete-Kindle
I was just at Joanns today and everything you said I was thinking. I'm gonna try to make my own. And you look great! ;o)
ReplyDeleteWhat a genius, simple, classic idea! I wanna try it right now!
ReplyDeleteSo cute! And so creative... I really need to learn how to sew. Wish you lived closer so I could have a lesson or two from a pro. :)
ReplyDeleteIs that the left over fabric from the pj bottoms in college??? CUTE skirt! Great job! And I love the shoes! You are looking great my friend! XOXOXO
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea for something to ware in the heat! Love the shoes too.
ReplyDeleteso cute! I jsut found a free pattern on freshly picked and im totally going to do this next month!!!
ReplyDeleteLove this! Just darling. By the way you totally are Rocking the Buzz Cut!
ReplyDeleteEnjoying your blog and your creativity. Just stumbled on your blog today : )