June 2, 2010

Cloth Swim Diapers...


I'm not a cloth diaper kind of a mama.... maybe someday when I have a backyard and a clothes line that I can hang them all out on to bleach in the sun. Until then, I'm just not. However, I am getting a little tired of buying swim diapers. We go swimming a lot around here and I hate it when we are ready to go but realize that we don't have a swim diaper. Frustrating. My cute friend Taylor introduced me to these cloth swim diapers. We ordered some last night! I can't wait to get them!

2 comments:

  1. Very cute - can't wait to see what you think about them.
    but did you know that you can use a regular swim diaper for about a week!!! We dry ours outside every day after swimming, and then use less than a pack over the whole summer! You can also put them in the dryer...

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great idea! I'd love to hear what you think after using them.

    ReplyDelete