May 11, 2010

Tree hooks...




I've had these tree hooks sitting around my house for months and months... I finally got them put up on the walls/doors (okay, I had little to do with it. Husband lost a bet and this is what I wanted him to do as payment).


Our friend Paul lives up in the mountains. When he came down for Thanksgiving he asked if there was anything he could bring down that I wanted from Utah. Yep, some tree hooks. So he cut these out of the trees himself. I love them! I think they are adorable! I have one more that needs to go somewhere but can't decide where to put it...

3 comments:

  1. I love the tree hooks! What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, and if you haven't seen this blog entry, I think you'd love it: http://littlebirdiesecrets.blogspot.com/2010/04/tree-craft-great-green-inspriation.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is really cool! I wonder why I've never thought of that! Hmmm . . . I think I might need to make a bet with Jake as well . . . :}

    ReplyDelete