April 12, 2010

Sherbet Blossom Giveaway...

I'm giving away one of my trees over on my cute friend Hannah's blog, Sherbet Blossom, this week for Mother's Day. You have until Thursday, April 15th to enter.


If you're not already reading Hannah's blog you should be! She is so creative and always has the cutest ideas. She's doing lots of awesome giveaways for Mother's Day so head on over!! You wont be disappointed!!!

3 comments:

  1. I was so super excited to see you over there!! At first I thought, could that be MY friend meg...and it was...so cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I entered five times. Let's hope I get one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Meg, I just found out that I won your giveaway! I am so excited! I have secretly been looking at your blog for awhile now. I live out here in Hawaii and saw your blog on a few friends links. Your are truly inspiring and your blog as definitely touched me. And your trees are so cute! I have had my eye on them for a while and am so glad that I finally get one! Thanks so much for doing the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete