March 22, 2010

Naturally Meg shop update...

I've been working hard on this shop update for a while. I was going to wait until next week to put the new trees in the shop but I was too excited, I couldn't wait any longer. Here's a peak at one...




Also, the original season trees got a little sprucing up, a make over if you will. I think that they are so cute...



Head on over to the shop to see the other tree goodness that is there! I'm going to be having a Mother's Day sale in a few weeks here so stay tuned for that...

5 comments:

  1. SO cute! Michael's tree is still my absolute favorite thing. Thank you once again! You are so talented. I can't wait to go check out your shop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received mine today! I am in love! Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE them!! I shared your site on Facebook and I sent an email to Rob telling him what I wanted for Mother's Day. You are just too creative!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think they have turned out so cute. I also like the new headers, more you. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank, you guys are sweet! I'm glad you guys like your Hil and Hannah!

    ReplyDelete