Well, my future daughter in law was born a few weeks ago... Do you want to see how cute she is?
I have already told her parents that she is to be my future daughter in law, but I wont bring it up or talk about it so that our children don't get a complex or anything... we will let their love bloom naturally. But my fingers will be triple crossed for the next 20 years on this one...
She is going to be a country girl. Her dad is a horse breaking, deer hunting, fish catching kind of a guy. Mom is a school teacher who grew up in the country where they still live. So I wanted to make something special for this little country girl...
Cause her head and legs might get cold in the mountains...
Sweet little doe onsie...
Lucky horse shoe with their ranch logo on the side...
Congrats Paul and Michelle! She's beautiful!
Wow, that stuff is adorable!! I love the little hat!
ReplyDeleteYou are so amazing! Those are soo cute!
ReplyDelete