Well, I made some more... I love these cute little onsies! Here is a little forest of green ones. I'm still trying to figure out the best kind of stabilizer to put on the back... so if any of you have any suggestions let me know! These trees have already been adopted... so I hope that everyone who got one doesn't see it here first!
Husband is out and has my camera.... so that's a little sad. I hope that he is taking good care of it. I finally finished the tree in my little boy's room today so pictures of that to come!
Very cute!
ReplyDeleteI love putting things on onesies! I do it for gifts all the time :)
ReplyDeleteYou could try to put a little bit of iron-on interfacing on the back BEFORE you sew the tree on...it'll give it a little bit of stability...
Such an adorable idea! I bought a pack of 18-month white onesies for Sandy because she was going to be a firefly in a play and needed to be dressed in white. But I didn't know what to do with the rest of the package. I do now! Thanks for the idea!
ReplyDelete