Ahhh... it's finally done. I tried to pick a tree that was pretty basic and didn't have too much detail... but it still took forever! I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. There were a few times that I was tempted to just forget about it and paint over the whole thing... I'm happy with how it turned out!
Here is where I got the inspiration for the tree...
That is so darling! It looks great. Good job!
ReplyDeleteSo cool! I love it!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome, Meg! You did a great job.
ReplyDeletevery clever!
ReplyDeleteThat is amazing!! You continue to amaze me with your creativity!
ReplyDeletethat looks awesome! i can't wait until I have a house to paint
ReplyDeleteYou are so talented! Seriously!
ReplyDeleteI love it! That's awesome!
ReplyDeleteI love it :) Good job!
ReplyDeleteThat looks awesome! Well done!
ReplyDeleteThat is sooo cute. There is a tree at the beach across the street from my house. I took a picture of it...one day when we own a house, I am totally going to paint a mural of that tree on my wall. Thanks for the cute idea!
ReplyDelete